Commercial Mold Remediation
Maybe an employee notices a mildewy odor in a storage area. Perhaps you had a major flood at your business, or just a minor water intrusion, like a slow roof leak or dripping plumbing fixture. In any case, you may have a mold problem, which can present health effects for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold is tricky: all it takes is 48 hours for mold to begin to grow and multiply, and it’s technically not possible to remove every mold spore from your facility. That’s why you should call SERVPRO of West Hartford. We are the local expert in mold remediation, and we will respond quickly with the right equipment, experience and technology to manage your mold problem.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2170 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (860) 206-6141
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of West Hartford can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of West Hartford training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician