Get Help With Commercial Fire Restoration in West Hartford Apartment Buildings
Commercial Fire Restoration in West Hartford is Faster With SERVPRO
After a fire damage incident in an apartment building, a landlord's responsibility includes handling unit and building structural damage. You must keep the property livable. Hiring trained and certified technicians to fix the fire damage is vital because no two fires leave a building's structure the same.
Expert fire restoration involves using special professional tools and proper cleaning techniques. You can count on SERVPRO for ethical and efficient commercial fire restoration in your West Hartford apartment building. Over the years, we have assisted property owners and tenants in recovering from fires in multi-unit properties.
Our SERVPRO team can restore the property to normal in no time to prevent the loss of tenants. The kinds of destruction you can expect after extinguishing a fire include:
- Charring – The chemical process of incomplete combustion of particular solids when subjected to high heat. Heat distillation eliminates volatile organic compounds and water vapor from the matrix. The black carbon material that remains is char.
- Soot – Soot is the carbon byproduct of burned materials. It can be acidic and ruin textured and porous surfaces.
- Rust – Rust can corrode metal objects and cause certain items to become irreparable. It can also increase the risk of the electrical devices causing electrical shock.
- Water damage –Building sprinklers and firefighters' water can add to a property's structural degradation.
- Odor – The mixture of burnt materials and smoke creates a putrid smell.
After confirming that the affected units are safe to enter, our SERVPRO technicians can perform an assessment. We can determine how far the smoke and flames penetrated the structure and how extensive fire cleanup can be. Our technicians can clean all the affected areas.
After proper cleaning, Our SERVPRO restorers can use different products and equipment to eliminate the smells. One of the products we can use to control odors is odor counteracting beads. These products consist of a specially treated porous material permeated with solvent-based counteracts. They give off pleasant fragrances to freshen up the areas we are treating.
After an apartment fire, you can feel overwhelmed. Call SERVPRO of West Hartford at (860) 206-6141 for efficient fire damage restoration. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.